1. Appearance: clearly visible one single bud, full of shiny Pekoe, in curly,
slender and tight shape, without any shred.
2. Color: light olivine dried tea with rich peoke, light olivine and smooth
3. Flavour: The soft buds give out rich and mellow flower scent, with
full-bodied palate and very sweet aftertaste.The fragrance endures
long time even being brewed for 5 infusions.
4. Brewing Times: 5 infusions or more by glass teapot.The concentration of tea soup
is proportional to the amount of tea,please brew the tea according
to personal taste.
5. To maintain the freshness and bright color, it is suggested to
be specially stored in the refrigeration at -5℃ degree.
* Application: This tea is mostly supplied for high grade restaurants and tea
houses, etc. Ideal for our daily drinking at home, office.
|Product Details Description|
Our dong ting bi luo chunis only picked one time in spring and rest
the whole year from our cooperative tea farm, where no fertilizers & pesticides are ever used, which you can taste from its delicate & sweet
taste. European standard and high quality guaranteed!
|Price||Welcome your inquiry|
|Payment Terms||50% deposit, balance before delivery or against B/L copy|
|Payment Method||TT/Letter of Credit/ PayPal/ Credit Card/ Western Union/ Moneygram|
|Delivery Time||Within 5-25 working days after receipt of deposit|
|Sample preparation time||2-5 working days after confirmation|
|Delivery option||DHL/UPS/FEDEX/EMS or Others|
|Delivery Cost||Customers commitment|
1. Generally use 4g green tea per 200ml (7oz) water.
2. The water temperature for brewing green tea should be around 80º
3. Pour the hot water over the tea leaves, and wait for about 2
4. Then enjoy the tea. Could brew 3-4 time.
bi luo chun tea health benefits
decrease blood flat, slimming, weight loss
Q1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer
A1: Yes,we are manufacturer,We have own tea farms and factory, and
we are also a trader and had export license.
Q2: So many tea and types, how can I distinguish from them and pick
up our target tea?
A2:You could tell us about tea function, taste or any else, we will
help you out of your questions and provide good solution to you.
Q3: How is your Quality Control?
A3: From the very beginning to the very end, National Commodity
Inspection and Testing Bureau, Authority Third-party Testing
institution, QS, HACCP guarantee our quality.